With so many things to do in San Diego we are certainly the luckiest people in the world to call it our home! From the multiple beautiful beaches and exciting downtown, there is a plethora of places to host a Celebration of Life at our fingertips. Hotels, golf courses, beach venues, or even parks or backyards we have access to any type of memorial event that best fits your wants and needs.
Wherever you pick to have a Celebration of Life Memorial in the San Diego County will be beautiful and unique.
There are so many things to do to keep you busy, active, and happy in San Diego. Eternally Loved will provide a list of things to do in San Diego County so you can participate in your family and friends life.
Some top things to do:
Balboa Park – This significant horticultural and cultural resource has more than 15,000 trees, 14 specialty gardens, nearly 100 arts, educational, recreational, social and sports organizations, 14 museums and is home to the world famous San Diego Zoo and Old Globe.
Mission Bay Park/Beach – This 4,235-acre park is approximately half land and half water and is the largest man-made public aquatic recreational area.
Presidio Park – Located on the site of San Diego’s original Spanish presidio and mission, this park offers over 50 acres nestled on a hill overlooking Mission Bay, San Diego Bay, Mission Valley and the Pacific Ocean.
Shoreline Parks – Extending from Torrey Pines City Park South to Sunset Cliffs Natural Park, this coastal system includes 65 view areas and coastal access.
Area Events Calendar
Here are some ongoing local events from the area.
- Tue 2/19: Bertrand’s Ukulele Experience
- Wed 2/20: Understanding Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- Wed 2/20: Moms on Maternity Lunch Series
- Wed 2/20: Memory Café
- Wed 2/20: Ignite Startup Showcase
- Wed 2/20: Alzheimer’s Association Support Group for Adult Children
- Wed 2/20: Danny Green
- Wed 2/20: Friends of the Mission Valley Library Meeting
- Tue 2/19: Perla Negra Latin Rhythm
- Wed 2/20: February Break Critter Camp for Kids
- Wed 2/20: Ignite
- Wed 2/20: Shoebacca Women’s Open
- Wed 2/20: A Walk in the Park
- Tue 2/19: Movie Night: RBG
- Tue 2/19: 3D Design Workshop
- Tue 2/19: Music Trivia with J. Soul
- Tue 2/19: Coping with Life’s Transitions
- Tue 2/19: Dear Anita Bryant
- Tue 2/19: Spanish Language Book Club
- Tue 2/19: Shoebacca Women’s Open
- Tue 2/19: Lake Murray Walk & Talk
- Tue 2/19: February Break Critter Camp for Kids
- Wed 2/20: Loving the Land: an Art Exhibition
- Tue 2/19: Know the Ten Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Tue 2/19: Mark Hummel’s Golden State & Lone Star Blues Revue
- Tue 2/19: Half Waif and Whitney Ballen
- Tue 2/19: 4 Week Hustle Series
- Tue 2/19: Aidan Park
- Tue 2/19: Aaron Diehl Trio
- Tue 2/19: Mr. Rickey Calls a Meeting
- Tue 2/19: Dear Anita Bryant
- Tue 2/19: Robin Henkel
- Tue 2/19: Nnedi Okorafor
- Tue 2/19: The Nels Cline 4
- Tue 2/19: The Gift Machine and the Paragraphs
- Tue 2/19: Mr. Rickey Calls a Meeting: A Staged Reading
- Tue 2/19: Irusalem
- Tue 2/19: Mission Valley Library Book Club
- Tue 2/19: Lisa Campbell
- Tue 2/19: Full Moon Dinner Cruises
- Tue 2/19: Tio Chorinho
- Wed 2/20: Crystal Bowl Community Acupuncture
- Wed 2/20: Whitney Hubbs Guest Lecture
- Wed 2/20: Patrick “Bluefrog” Ellis
- Wed 2/20: Writer’s Symposium By the Sea: E.J. Dionne
- Wed 2/20: Film & Discussion: The Old Man and the Gun
- Wed 2/20: Full Moon Dinner Cruises
- Wed 2/20: Sensory Spirits Experience
- Wed 2/20: Hal Cohen: Swainson’s Hawks by the Thousands
- Wed 2/20: Bike Maintenance & Beyond Workshop