With so many things to do in San Diego we are certainly the luckiest people in the world to call it our home! From the multiple beautiful beaches and exciting downtown, there is a plethora of places to host a Celebration of Life at our fingertips. Hotels, golf courses, beach venues, or even parks or backyards we have access to any type of memorial event that best fits your wants and needs.
Wherever you pick to have a Celebration of Life Memorial in the San Diego County will be beautiful and unique.
There are so many things to do to keep you busy, active, and happy in San Diego. Eternally Loved will provide a list of things to do in San Diego County so you can participate in your family and friends life.
Some top things to do:
Balboa Park – This significant horticultural and cultural resource has more than 15,000 trees, 14 specialty gardens, nearly 100 arts, educational, recreational, social and sports organizations, 14 museums and is home to the world famous San Diego Zoo and Old Globe.
Mission Bay Park/Beach – This 4,235-acre park is approximately half land and half water and is the largest man-made public aquatic recreational area.
Presidio Park – Located on the site of San Diego’s original Spanish presidio and mission, this park offers over 50 acres nestled on a hill overlooking Mission Bay, San Diego Bay, Mission Valley and the Pacific Ocean.
Shoreline Parks – Extending from Torrey Pines City Park South to Sunset Cliffs Natural Park, this coastal system includes 65 view areas and coastal access.
Area Events Calendar
Here are some ongoing local events from the area.
- Wed 8/21: Ovarian Cancer Then & Now
- Tue 8/20: Lake Murray Walk & Talk
- Tue 8/20: Gypsy Temple
- Tue 8/20: Manzanita Blues
- Tue 8/20: What You Gonna Do When The World’s On Fire?
- Tue 8/20: Kathleen Murray
- Tue 8/20: Hand Painted Silk Scarf
- Tue 8/20: Sketching at the Park
- Tue 8/20: Film & Discussion: Oh Lucy!
- Tue 8/20: Beading on Fabric
- Tue 8/20: Giveback Night
- Tue 8/20: Sunset Luau on the Bay
- Tue 8/20: The Secret Lives of Stuffies Writing Camp (ages 6-9)
- Tue 8/20: Lagers & Cheese Pairing
- Tue 8/20: Cheese Happy Hour
- Tue 8/20: Movie Night: Gloria Bell
- Tue 8/20: Dirty Dancing at Rooftop Cinema Club
- Tue 8/20: Much Ado About Nothing Open Reading
- Tue 8/20: Duckhorn Vineyards Wine Dinner
- Tue 8/20: Patrick Coleman: The Churchgoer
- Tue 8/20: T. Jefferson Parker: The Last Good Guy
- Tue 8/20: Herbie Hancock
- Tue 8/20: Summerfest: Love Stories
- Tue 8/20: Generationals
- Tue 8/20: Justin Hayward
- Wed 8/21: Friends of the Library Meeting
- Wed 8/21: Chaparral and Coastal Sage Scrub
- Wed 8/21: Job Fair
- Wed 8/21: Memory Café
- Wed 8/21: Practical Tips to Lose Weight & Keep it Off
- Wed 8/21: Circle Preschool Open House
- Wed 8/21: Summer Wine Series: Neyers Winery
- Wed 8/21: Overcoming Underearning for Writers & Artists
- Wed 8/21: The Secret Lives of Stuffies Writing Camp (ages 6-9)
- Wed 8/21: Omakase & Sake Pairing
- Wed 8/21: The Princess Bride at Rooftop Cinema Club
- Wed 8/21: San Diego Civil War Round Table
- Wed 8/21: Snail Mail
- Wed 8/21: Sacred Sound Community Acupuncture
- Wed 8/21: Film & Discussion: Fahrenheit 451
- Wed 8/21: Sacred Gong Meditation
- Wed 8/21: Snail Mail and Choir Boy
- Wed 8/21: Creative Bootcamp & Craft Beer
- Wed 8/21: Cult Classics: <em>Repo Man</em> (1984)
- Wed 8/21: Steve Cavanagh: Thirteen
- Wed 8/21: Gary Mullen & the Works: Queen Tribute
- Wed 8/21: Dave Alvin and Jimmie Dale Gilmore
- Wed 8/21: What You Gonna Do When The World’s On Fire?
- Wed 8/21: International Wildlife Conservation Global Social Hour
- Tue 8/20: Shane Hall Trio