Rolling hills, miles of walking trails, shimmering lagoons – Carlsbad has some of the most beautiful spaces. If you are near this area of San Diego County there are so many beaches that No matter what activity you enjoy, you’ll find a beach that’s perfect for it. Hiking, biking, diving, surfing, bird watching, rock hunting and more, or maybe just quiet stroll. If you are looking for a Celebration of Life Planner to help you with coordinating a memorial, Eternally Loved has planned and hosted at different venues in the Carlsbad area. From beach venues, to hotels, golf courses, parks, backyards, and other types of venue we can help you have a beautiful memorial . We have access to many vendors in the Carlsbad or San Diego County that have been used many times so we have faith in them and have proved they are on time and provide compassion and amazing service.
Wherever you choose to have a Celebration of Life or any other type of memorial event in the Carlsbad area, you will have a great place to share your memories with family and friends.
There are so many things to do to keep you busy, active, and happy in Carlsbad. Eternally Loved will provide a list of things to do in the Carlsbad area so you can participate in your family and friends life.
Area Events Calendar
Here are some ongoing local events from the area.
- Wed 8/21: Ovarian Cancer Then & Now
- Tue 8/20: Lake Murray Walk & Talk
- Tue 8/20: Gypsy Temple
- Tue 8/20: Manzanita Blues
- Tue 8/20: What You Gonna Do When The World’s On Fire?
- Tue 8/20: Kathleen Murray
- Tue 8/20: Hand Painted Silk Scarf
- Tue 8/20: Sketching at the Park
- Tue 8/20: Film & Discussion: Oh Lucy!
- Tue 8/20: Beading on Fabric
- Tue 8/20: Giveback Night
- Tue 8/20: Sunset Luau on the Bay
- Tue 8/20: The Secret Lives of Stuffies Writing Camp (ages 6-9)
- Tue 8/20: Lagers & Cheese Pairing
- Tue 8/20: Cheese Happy Hour
- Tue 8/20: Movie Night: Gloria Bell
- Tue 8/20: Dirty Dancing at Rooftop Cinema Club
- Tue 8/20: Much Ado About Nothing Open Reading
- Tue 8/20: Duckhorn Vineyards Wine Dinner
- Tue 8/20: Patrick Coleman: The Churchgoer
- Tue 8/20: T. Jefferson Parker: The Last Good Guy
- Tue 8/20: Herbie Hancock
- Tue 8/20: Summerfest: Love Stories
- Tue 8/20: Generationals
- Tue 8/20: Justin Hayward
- Wed 8/21: Friends of the Library Meeting
- Wed 8/21: Chaparral and Coastal Sage Scrub
- Wed 8/21: Job Fair
- Wed 8/21: Memory Café
- Wed 8/21: Practical Tips to Lose Weight & Keep it Off
- Wed 8/21: Circle Preschool Open House
- Wed 8/21: Summer Wine Series: Neyers Winery
- Wed 8/21: Overcoming Underearning for Writers & Artists
- Wed 8/21: The Secret Lives of Stuffies Writing Camp (ages 6-9)
- Wed 8/21: Omakase & Sake Pairing
- Wed 8/21: The Princess Bride at Rooftop Cinema Club
- Wed 8/21: San Diego Civil War Round Table
- Wed 8/21: Snail Mail
- Wed 8/21: Sacred Sound Community Acupuncture
- Wed 8/21: Film & Discussion: Fahrenheit 451
- Wed 8/21: Sacred Gong Meditation
- Wed 8/21: Snail Mail and Choir Boy
- Wed 8/21: Creative Bootcamp & Craft Beer
- Wed 8/21: Cult Classics: <em>Repo Man</em> (1984)
- Wed 8/21: Steve Cavanagh: Thirteen
- Wed 8/21: Gary Mullen & the Works: Queen Tribute
- Wed 8/21: Dave Alvin and Jimmie Dale Gilmore
- Wed 8/21: What You Gonna Do When The World’s On Fire?
- Wed 8/21: International Wildlife Conservation Global Social Hour
- Tue 8/20: Shane Hall Trio